At the end of the semester, those present were invited to evaluate the quality of the experience at The Alternative School.
The evaluation fields were:
“Learning Opportunities for Connecting to International Trends”, “Transparency in Evaluation”, “Value for Money”, “You Recommend The Alternative School?”, “Opportunities for Networking”. The rating was made from 1 to 5, 5 representing the maximum mark. The answers scored 5 out of 5 for the first 4 questions, while the 5th, related to the networking opportunities, there was only one marked with 4, while the rest with 5.
What’s the feedback from the finalists of The Alternative School?
- “In the past I had the chance to study in Reading, UK and the Alternative School really reminded me of how things were there. A combination of individual feedback and measurement of both student involvement and results. Besides this I think that the speakers were well chosen, the infos we got from WGSN were both useful and interesting.” (Stefania Bugan, member of the winning team)
- “This school really connects you to the future: new ides and trends that are just not catching shape” (Florentina Dumitru, member of the winning team)
- “Well, I think that you’ll see me again next semester. So you can tell that I’d definitely recommend this school. (Iulia Boloca, finalist)
- “For me it was the best learning experience so far. Super-professionalism and commitment. A place where you feel appreciated and encouraged, a place where doors you could only dream about open” (Ruxandra Besciu, finalist)
- “A school with a heart, soul and inspiration.” (Maria Popa, finalist)
- “I will recommend this school to all those who wish to connect to the creative industries and I hope to get the chance to come back next semester.“ (Tudor Neagu, finalist)